Warwick Toy Library is offering its usual Click and Collect service by appointment only.
- Collection of toys is by pre-arranged appointment only. Please do not visit the Warwick Toy Library without an appointment.
- Quarantining and rigorous cleaning measures for returned toys will be in place, before they are reused, to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19.
- Protect yourself and others from coronavirus. Please practice social distancing at all times and do not visit the Warwick Toy Library if you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus.
- We’ve removed most soft toys from the Toy Library to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Members will be able to see them in our catalogue but won’t be able to borrow them until further notice.
How to collect your order:
- Please ensure that you have selected a date and time to collect your toys while placing your order.
- Make sure you arrive on time, each collection has a designated 10 minute time slot, if you arrive before or after your time slot we might ask you to wait.
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Ring the bell outside of the nursery gates and wait for a member of staff to bring out your order. DO NOT COME IN.
How to return toys:
- Bring your returns with you next time you are collecting an order.
- OR to arrange a drop-off time slot, please get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01926 492701