Warwick Toy Library is offering its usual Click and Collect service.
- Rigorous cleaning measures for returned toys will be in place, before they are reused, to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19.
- Protect yourself and others from coronavirus. Please practice social distancing at all times and do not visit the Warwick Toy Library if you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus.
How to collect your order:
If you order your toys by 4.30pm on a Wednesday afternoon you will be able to collect your toys after 12.00pm on the Thursday after via various methods:
- Collection from reception at Warwick Nursery School, Monday to Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm (Term time only)
- Collection from Warwick Nursery School Stay and Play Sessions, Thursdays 1.00pm – 2.30pm. These are drop in sessions. You can collect your pre ordered toys from these sessions. There will also be a selection of toys available that can be taken away on the day. To find out more about Warwick Nursery School Stay and Play Sessions. Please visit www.warwicknurseryschool.org
- Collection on pick up of your children who are attending Warwick Nursery School. Please note that you do not need to have children attending the Nursery to be a member of the Toy Library.
How to return toys:
- Bring your returns with you next time you are collecting an order or visiting Warwick Nursery School.